Road Rider Ready Course
This course is organised by the Transport for Greater Manchester and is designed to help riders learn to ride confidently, and safely, on the road.
The course helps you to:
- Prepare yourself and your bike for the road
- Starting, pedalling and stopping with control
- Controlling the bike, using gears, and manoeuvring around objects safely.
- Communicating with others
- Looking around and behind
- Controlling the bike safely with one hand
- Sharing space with others
- Emergency stopping
Suitable for ages 12+
Bikes and helmets are provided on the day
Further information can be requested from firstname.lastname@example.org.