Dunham Massey continue to celebrate 30 years of Percy The Park Keeper.
From Wednesday 12th June until Wednesday 4th September visitors to Dunham Massey can join Percy The Park Keeper on his Treasure Hunt around the gardens.
Youngsters are each given a Treasure Hunt booklet containing a map to follow in order to find the six hidden treasure locations. Follow the clues around the park to find the treasure, and at each numbered location children can collect stamps to put in their booklet. The race to collect all six is on!
In addition to the Treasure Hunt, there are also Crafts and Storytelling to take part in and enjoy, at regular times during the day.
The Storytelling sessions are amazing and truly get all the children involved and laughing.
*Please note dogs are not allowed in the gardens where the activity trail, craft and storytelling activities take place.
Trail Opening Times
Daily from 10:30am – 4pm
When you have completed the activity trail, why not have a walk around the grounds to see how many of Dunham Massey’s residents you can find. Residents include:
- Butterflies and many more!
Dunham Massey has great facilities including the following: –
- Stamford Cafe is open 10am – 5pm and serves hot and cold food, drinks, pastries and children’s meals.
- Stables Restaurant is open 10am – 4pm serving hot meals, lighter options and sweet treats. Afternoon tea is also available but requires booking.
- Ice Cream Parlour is open on weekends and school holidays serving a variety of delicious flavours
- Gift Shop – selling plants, gifts, children’s toys and treats.
*Dogs are allowed in the grounds on a lead.
Further information regarding the event, and Dunham Massey, can be found HERE
The next Percy The Park Keeper event will be After The Storm which will run from 7th September to November 2019.
Contact: 0161 941 1025