Baby Mindful classes are different to many other baby activity classes, in that classes have a slow and simple pace, giving you the chance to “be” with your baby” rather than “do”.
Each session is based around a well-known nursery rhyme and follows a seven-step programme, including: –
The unique classes allow a wonderful space for parent and baby to connect and enjoy being with each other – it’s never too early to be introduced to calmness and contentment. Spend quality time with your baby in a calming and supportive atmosphere, where you can benefit from carefully designed exercises to help you relax, unwind, and feel more confident and grounded. Strengthen the bond with your new baby and see how they are gently stimulated and calmed.
BENEFITS FOR BABIES
* To both stimulate and calm whilst supporting their natural development.
* To encourage their confidence and awareness along with their cognitive, communicative, social, emotional and physical development.
* To enjoy quiet and unhurried time with parents, which will enhance bonding.
BENEFITS FOR PARENTS
* To support you in a calm, safe, and soothing space where you can grow and transition into your new role.
* To help you learn to how to respond to the ‘dance of parenthood’ from a place of feeling calm and centred.
* To introduce you to practical life tools that will be beneficial throughout your parenting journey.
* To encourage you to recognise that your needs are important too, and to recognise the value of nurturing yourself, encouraging you to take some time for yourself.
Classes are suitable for babies aged birth to 6 months.
£25 for a 5 week course.
Book your place on the next course here
You can also find out more on the Baby Mindful Facebook page here